Greenwood depends upon the generous support of you, our extended camp community. Below are just a few ways you can support Greeenwood as we prepare for another great summer season.
1. Register your child, grandchild, neighbor, church member for camp online at campgreenwood.org/register or call us at 616-754-7258 or mail in your registration form.
2. Plan a family camp, men’s work weekend, youth retreat, mission trip at Greenwood this summer and fall at campgreenwood.org
3. Make a donation to the scholarship fund at campgreenwood.org/donation
4. Put a link to the camp website on your church’s website.
5. Put Greenwood’s bulletin blurbs in your bulletins, go to campgreenwood.org/subscribe to make sure you are on our email list and then forward emails to others.
6. Plan a Camp Sunday or family night and invite a Greenwood representative to be there.
7. Like us on Facebook, comment on posts and share them.
8. Volunteer to be a camp chaplain for a week.
9. Volunteer to be the camp nurse for a week.
10. With your church’s mission committee put together backpacks for camp for nancially challenged campers.
11. Pray for staff that are coming to camp or adopt and support a staff member for the summer.
12. Keep the ministry and all those who serve there in your prayers.