2013 Camp Calendar
REGISTER ONLINE - Select a camp below then click on that camp category in left menu. Submit the form then receive verification of registration in follow up email from our office. Thank you for choosing Camp Greenwood.
- May Work weekends/Camp cleanup
- June 2 – 14 Staff Training
- June 16 – 21 Teen Serve Camp (service projects for ministry to our local community )
- June 23 – 25 & June 26 – 28 Mini Camps (entering K-2nd, may come as “day camp” 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- June 23 – 28 Pathfinders (campers entering 3rd – 5th)
- June 30 – July 5 Pathfinders (3rd – 5th)
- July 7 – 12 Pathfinders (entering 3rd -5th) and Trailblazers (entering 3rd – 8th)
- July 14 – 19 Trailblazers (traditional camp) or Survivor Camp (entering 6th – 9th)
- Aug 4 – 10 North Point Adventure At our North Point campus (entering 9th – 12th) includes camp adventures, in the woods, the lakes, and the Unity Christian Music Festival in Muskegon.
- Aug 11 – 16 Family Camp Come as a family and stay in one of our cabins or bring your own RV or tent. 2 parent, 1 parent, grandparents, couples and children of all ages will enjoy a Christian camping experience that includes camp activities shared as a family and a relaxed atmosphere where we do all the cooking and the dishes!
|Camp Fees||Paid in full or payment plan set by June 1||After June 1||Deposit Amount|
Teen Serve Camp
North Point Adventure
Upon receipt of your registration we will e-mail additional camper information forms to complete the registration process. These forms must be returned at least 2 weeks prior to your camp date. If you prefer to receive these forms via U.S. mail please select that option. ____ U.S. mail.
|Summer Camp Options|